AFP tech ST inlet device is composed by one or more planes of
vanes and two covers that allow to canalize the flow through the
slots among the vanes.
This kind of inlet device is widely used in horizontal and vertical
vessels when the inlet flowrate, composed by a mix of liquid and
gas, is large.
The two most important effects of the ST inlet device on the flow
- a first separation between the liquid and the gassous phases.
- obtain a regular and optimal distribution of the gas flow through
ST inlet device inside a vessel supported by a beam |
of a vessel thanks to the use of a ST inlet device
main advantagies provided by ST inlet devices are:
- reduction of the dimension of the vessels with a significant
saving of material, transport and installation costs.
- reduction of the diameter of the inlet nozzle
- reduction of the stress due to the flow, in order to obtain
a primary separation of the phases.
ST inlet device in our workshop ready to be packed