Wire mesh demister with 6m diameter for a process column
mesh demisters are widely used when a
effective separation between liquid and solid phase is very important
in order to obtain cheap and efficient industrial processes.
This kind of separators are made by a alveolar structure of wire
mesh obtained by the superposition of several layers of a tubular
sock. This sock is weaved by very thin wires (usually with a diameter
inferior to 0,3 mm) and that allows to obtain a structure with high
free volume (usually > 95%), a big active surface with a low
density of the mesh allowing a saving about used material and costs.
Wire mesh separators are used for example:
- to purify gasses;
- to eliminate liquids that could damage the production processes;
- to prevent problems to the plant structures;
- to prevent dangerous emissions for the environment;
- to recover expensive liquids
Wire mesh demisters for a desalination plant
Wire mesh demisters for screw compressors
Demister divided in sectors for a column process
Series of wire mesh pads for oil separators
- Easy installation and moving through man holes and small spaces.
- High efficiency of the separation process with low pressure
- Reduction of the vessel's dimensions with less working costs.
- Less costs if compared with other separation methods.
mesh demisters are often supplied with accessories like boxes,
extractors and fixing systems with every kind of round, tube,
sheet or other profile. Among the most common there are:
- Support grates used to contain the mesh
pad between them.
- Containment meshes usually used to contain
the wire mesh inside the support grates.
- Elements for fixing systems like: L bolts,
J bolts, fixing wire.
Superficial treatment: every welded material could
be treated with a passivation process in order to eliminate
all the residues of welding and to avoid a corrosion effect
due to an aggressive environment.
- AFP Tech Srl -
office: Via Campagnola 30/A, 23854 - Olginate (LC) – Italy
03292570136 / Tax Code: IT 03292570136 / R.E.A.: n° 312452
Capital: Euro 50.000,00 i.v.
- Sales office: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mobile: